Friends United Meeting (Richmond) seeks a full-time, highly organized person to join our staff team as the Coordinator of Global Ministries. The Coordinator of Global Ministries will be an active member of the Global Ministries Team. This person will provide administrative support for FUM’s field-staff and global ministry partners by coordinating schedules, communications, financial activities, and overseeing assigned programs.
Personal, educational, and professional attributes:
- Mature Christian faith required, and a member of the Religious Society of Friends preferred
- Passionate about global missions and partnerships
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others and interested in being part of a cross-cultural team
- Possesses strong administrative abilities, is highly organized, detailed oriented, and is an effective multitasker
- Experience developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating plans and programs
- Understands financial procedures, reports, and budgets
- Proficient with basic computer programs (MS Office, email, conferencing, calendaring)
- Strong written and verbal skills (English required and Spanish preferred)
- Able to work from the FUM main office in Richmond, IN (preferred)
- Educational requirements: Minimum of an associate’s degree (or equivalent), bachelor’s degree preferred
The Coordinator of Global Ministries directly reports to the General Secretary, who may assign other tasks and responsibilities in accordance with the mission of FUM.
- Full-time managerial salary
- Health insurance and retirement benefits
- Other benefits as outlined in the Employee Manual
Submit a cover letter, resume, and the contacts of at least three professional references.
Send all materials to Kelly Kellum, General Secretary, email@example.com.
Application deadline: October 20, 2020.