Celebrate Cuba Yearly Meeting’s 116th anniversary – November 11-18, 2016
Every year on the 14th of November, Cuba Yearly Meeting celebrates the arrival in 1900 of the first Friends missionaries to the island. For the last few years, Friends United Meeting has been sending Living Letters to join in the celebration and to experience the life and witness of Cuban Quakerism. This one-week intervisit ation trip is gentle enough for older Friends, and is focused on sharing in worship and fellowship.
Registration Deadline: JUNE 15, 2016
The Total Cost for this trip is: $1750.
This is a small group trip. The minimum number of participants is 5 and the maximum is 9.
A booking is considered confirmed when a non-refundable deposit of $200 has been paid.
If the trip fills up, we will maintain a wait-list in case of cancellations.
Questions? Contact Lisa Scarpelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-962-7573.
* Round trip flight from Miami to Holguin, Cuba
* Baggage fees for Cuba flights
* Hotel stay in Miami on either side of the trip
* All meals, transportation and lodging in Cuba
* All tips, gratuities and service fees
* Travel Health insurance (as required by the Cuban government)
* Visas, licenses and exit tax
Cost does NOT Include:
* Flights to Miami and home
* Meals in Miami
* Souvenirs and personal items
* Incidentals (i.e. worship offerings, sodas, etc.)
NOTE: costs may need to be adjusted if airfares or exchange rates change significantly.